Post from http://www.danieluk.net
The GOP?s Flip-Flopping Cuban Heartthrob
“Tony, some loving advice from the person who cares for you most in the world,” Rubio"s mother said in Spanish, using her nickname for the senator. “Don"t mess with the immigrants, my son. Please, don"t mess with them. They"re human beings just like us …
Read more on Daily Beast
Michel Nischan
And James Beard"s book “Beard on Bread,” I go back to constantly. You feel you are reading … Like a spatula but better, they let you flip, press and lift and are only available at Resource in the Serenbe community near Atlanta. They are simply one of …
Read more on New York Times
Listening Is Believing
Be content with what you have. Desire nothing and nothing will be lacking. By the time I entered high school, I could tell which of my classmates had been brought up, like me, on Tao Te Ching, the wisdom worn as an eggshell of pride. Privately, we …
Read more on The New Yorker
Video shows man doing flip over Red Line tracks
Been dreaming of this for years. Finally gapped the red line train tracks. Huge way to end 2014. Sorry for the potato quality but check the link in my profile above ^^ to watch this and more of my 2014 feats that I didn"t post to insta. Much love for …
Read more on Boston Globe
The GOP?s Flip-Flopping Cuban Heartthrob http://www.danieluk.net/news/the-gops-flip-flopping-cuban-heartthrob/ #Content, #Flip, #Video, #World
No comments:
Post a Comment