Friday, 13 March 2015

Schoolchildren learn to bring art to life

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Schoolchildren learn to bring art to life

Children attend a motion media arts and animation workshop by an NGO, where you get to make your own movie in one hour using just a small notebook and pencil at the HT Kala Ghoda Arts Festival in Mumbai. (Kunal Patil/HT photo) … Hosted by expert …
Read more on Hindustan Times


Arts Etc. – February 4, 2015

Create your own flip book with your own zodiac animal. For complete information on all events, go to seattleartmuseum.org. “Nature and Pattern in Japanese Design” is a related exhibition to “Deco Japan” in two parts that will be shown at Seattle Art …
Read more on The International Examiner


Parenting expert warns mothers to let dads get more involved

"Mothers need to allow dads to be dads and to have their own relationship with their children – and in particular with their boys – without trying to micromanage," she says. … "They learn how to control themselves, they learn how not to be too rough …
Read more on Daily Mail


The Missing

For as long as I"d been literate I"d rarely gone anywhere without a book-shaped thing, and in a pinch I could have pulled anything from the slumping heaps of books and magazines all over the house, and I could have read any of these things anywhere …
Read more on Pacific Standard



Schoolchildren learn to bring art to life http://www.danieluk.net/news/schoolchildren-learn-to-bring-art-to-life/ #Books, #Flip, #HowTo, #Movie, #Related

No comments:

Post a Comment