Monday, 9 March 2015

BWW Interview: Eddie Shapiro Takes Center Stage with Great 'Dames'

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

BWW Interview: Eddie Shapiro Takes Center Stage with Great "Dames"

ES: Alan Cumming is a love of a man, who, when I asked him if he"d write a blurb, said "Yes, but I don"t know when I will have time." He was appearing in Macbeth on Broadway eight times a week. But he STILL got me something within a week! And John …
Read more on Broadway World


The White House Is Hosting A Maker Faire, Hopes Hipsters Can Save Our …

Stay tuned for DIY projects, maker talks and more digital extensions of the Maker Faire that are expected to make their way around the web by way of the hashtag #NationOfMakers. And check out which band Obama tapped to promo the festivities in the …
Read more on Huffington Post



BWW Interview: Eddie Shapiro Takes Center Stage with Great "Dames" http://www.danieluk.net/news/bww-interview-eddie-shapiro-takes-center-stage-with-great-dames/ #Blurb, #Promo, #World

No comments:

Post a Comment