Monday, 9 March 2015

Ask A Native New Yorker: Should I Buy Bootleg DVDs On The Subway?

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Ask A Native New Yorker: Should I Buy Bootleg DVDs On The Subway?

Are you relatively new to this fine metropolis? Don"t be shy about it, everyone was new to New York at one time… except, of course, those battle-hardened residents who"ve lived here their whole lives and Know It All. One of these lifers works among …
Read more on Gothamist


The biggest security snafus of 2013 (so far)

Digital library and document-sharing website Scribd said it was hacked, though it believes only a small number of users, less than 1%, were impacted. Scribd recommended users change their passwords and said it was conducting a comprehensive security …
Read more on Network World



Ask A Native New Yorker: Should I Buy Bootleg DVDs On The Subway? http://www.danieluk.net/news/ask-a-native-new-yorker-should-i-buy-bootleg-dvds-on-the-subway/ #Document, #Scribd, #World

No comments:

Post a Comment