Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Olney race winners" visit to Liberal a first in history of Pancake Day
“Friday, they"re scheduled to be on KSCB Radio from 9 to 9:30,” he said. “They"ve got a luncheon. They"ve got the students flipping contest between Sunflower and Cottonwood.” Phillips said with that kind of schedule, the Byrne women will likely be worn …
Read more on Leader and Times
Bernie Sanders flips the script with "deficits" plan
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is flipping the script on the GOP with a seven-step plan to address national "deficits" through increases in spending. Sanders, the ranking member of the Senate Budget Committee, said lawmakers must address deficits in jobs, …
Read more on The Hill
The Diary Of A Cord Cutter In 2015 (Part 2)
2015 is the year I finally cut the cord with cable TV. No more flipping through programs mindlessly, no more massive lineup of channels I never watch, no more DVR"ing. In doing so, I"ve been determined to rely on streaming-only services for access to …
Read more on TechCrunch
Olney race winners" visit to Liberal a first in history of Pancake Day http://www.danieluk.net/news/olney-race-winners-visit-to-liberal-a-first-in-history-of-pancake-day/ #Cable, #Tv
No comments:
Post a Comment