Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Odell Beckham Jr. Replaces Calvin Johnson in 2015 NFL Pro Bowl
The goal (entering the season) is to be either in the Pro Bowl or the Super Bowl. That is every year. That is something you want to be able to build on and put that on your resume. (We) didn"t end up making it to the Super Bowl, but I did get the …
Read more on Bleacher Report
Kelly, Mick And Gabriel On Pipe Masters
Gabriel Medina, Mick Fanning and Kelly Slater walk into a room. That"s not the beginning of a joke; it"s an actual thing that happened. The three of "em strolled on into a room at the Billabong Pipeline Masters fortress and sat down at an elaborate …
Read more on Surfing Magazine (blog)
12-year veteran Josh Brown has career year
Kicker Josh Brown finished 2014 with perhaps his best year as a pro. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – Not many NFL players have career years in their 12th …. Flipbook: The Catch · Video tribute to Mrs. Ann Mara (1929-2015) · Building Blocks: DT Jay Bromley …
Read more on Giants.com (blog)
Quotes (12/23): Williams, Kennard, Wynn
A: It would be nice if I made the Pro Bowl, but I am not even sure how it goes or how the voting goes. If I was to be invited, it would be truly an honor. I feel like this year I have played pretty well to be considered, but that will work itself out …
Read more on Giants.com (blog)
Odell Beckham Jr. Replaces Calvin Johnson in 2015 NFL Pro Bowl http://www.danieluk.net/news/odell-beckham-jr-replaces-calvin-johnson-in-2015-nfl-pro-bowl/ #Actual, #Magazine, #Video
No comments:
Post a Comment