Post from http://www.danieluk.net
For anyone who is not sure what Librow is, it is the sister of the product that is very popular called Lilash. Instead of claiming to be able to help grow your eyelash, the Librow says it can help re-grow eyebrow hair that has been removed and not naturally re-grown by itself.
My Results Using Librow
When I was younger (14-15) I plucked out most of my eyebrow hair, big mistake, and have ever since been drawing on fake eyebrows. At first I was fine with it but after a few years I really wanted to get my natural eyebrows back.
I started researching on the internet and it was after some time I came across Librow, which was getting very good reviews. But there was one thing that 90% of people who used it were all claiming, the product worked amazing, growing back the brow hair, but after the product run out and was not applied the hair would eventually fall out.
This was worrying as the item already cost over $ 100 a time, but what did make me purchase the item were the few people that had really good success, and there brow hair stayed even after the product had run out.
6 months Later
After I purchased Librow, as most reviews stated my eyebrow hair would grow back, which it has, the product recently run out, and so far not signs of the hair falling out.
9 months Later
3 months later and my eyebrow has still not fallen out. Hopefully this means that I am in the lucky few, or it will just take a little longer before it happens.
Side Effects
There are some side effects such as itching, redness and irritation that has occurred while using this product. I would advise before using anything of this kind to contact your doctor first to stay on the safe side.
Would I Recommend This Product?
I would only recommend this product if you accept the fact that after the product runs out, unless your extremely lucky, you will have to keep repurchasing the product to keep your new brow hair, otherwise, no I would not recommend this product.
For more Librow reviews please visit AllHealthHelp were you will find the best reviews, tips and guides to help you with any health, beauty or fitness related issues you may have.
Find More Blurb Review Articles
Librow Review http://www.danieluk.net/news/librow-review/ #Big, #Blurb, #BlurbReview, #Internet, #Related
No comments:
Post a Comment