Post from http://www.danieluk.net
"General Hospital" recap: No willy-nilly in the hospital
Jordan meets with Anna in the least clandestine park-bench meeting outside of Olivia-Rowan Pope on Scandal. Sitting back-to-back, with Anna reading a paper and Jordan pretending to be on the phone, Jordan fills in Anna on Ric"s innocence. Meanwhile …
Read more on Entertainment Weekly
Chicago Bulls Find Emerging Star In Jimmy Butler
… legitimate two-way player that makes their starting line-up one of the league"s best. Finding a reliable source of offense already on the roster, the Bulls will need to throw out at hefty contract to keep him… and by the looks of it thus far, he …
Read more on BallerStatus.com
"General Hospital" recap: I"m sorry…sorry you"re a psycho
Later, Jordan tries to get the information from Julian, but is interrupted when a new mobster, Mickey Diamond (yes, really) comes in to allege that Faux Luke has put him in charge of the whole operation. Julian wonders if the gallery is bugged, and I …
Read more on Entertainment Weekly
PENNY DREADFUL Recap: “Resurrection”
First of all, no, I haven no idea how my insane brain made the connections it did regarding the end of Penny Dreadful"s second episode, “Séance.” (I"m off that cold medication now). What I do know is that in “Resurrection” it was all made clear, or at …
Read more on Collider.com
Latest Penny Jordan Scribd News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-penny-jordan-scribd-news-3/ #News, #PennyJordanScribd, #Phone, #Scribd, #ScribdNews
No comments:
Post a Comment