Monday, 9 February 2015

"Have a Nice Day" T-shirt spoof pokes fun at Stock Market

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

(PRWEB) July 31, 2002


Remember those old 70’s T-shirts with the smiley face that told us all to ‘have a nice day’? Well, a new spin has been put to on the old fad.



Pennsylvania advertising representative/freelance writer Donna Talarico has created what could very well be a new nationwide fad.



Talarico cleverly created a shirt with a sad, nervous looking smiley face, with the mouth made up of a line, depicting a big drop in the stock market. Underneath, it says, ‘Have a NYSE Day,’ the acronym of course standing for the New York Stock Exchange. To view the shirt, go to http://www.geocities.com/haveanyseday.



“It just hit me one day while watching a news blurb about the stock market at my boyfriend’s house. They showed a photo inside the NYSE. I love wordplay, so I chuckled and said, ‘Bet they’re having a ‘NYSE’ day. The rest is history,” she said. “I sketched up the idea. He thought it was funny. I then had it professionally designed, sent it off to a screen printer and set up a website. It happend fast!”



The shirts are available for sale at http://www.haveanyseday.com. Quantity discounts are available for those interested in reselling.



For more information, please call 570-283-3213.


















Related Blurb Discount Press Releases



"Have a Nice Day" T-shirt spoof pokes fun at Stock Market http://www.danieluk.net/news/have-a-nice-day-t-shirt-spoof-pokes-fun-at-stock-market/ #Blurb, #BlurbDiscount, #News, #Printer, #Related

No comments:

Post a Comment