Tuesday, 6 January 2015

'Supernatural': I like the disease

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

"Supernatural": I like the disease

His eyes settle on a pile of books and notes. There"s a container with a half-eaten, remarkably unmoldy piece of cherry pie. YES! PIE AND MEMORY …. That"s what I thought". His eyes flip black, but Castiel grabs him before he can make a move against …
Read more on Chron.com (blog)


As hearing on PNM power plan begins, some say utility needs to rely more on

When Trent Edwards and his staff at Santa Fe"s Duel Brewing flip on the light switches and ignite the electric boilers to craft their Belgian-style beer, most of their power is generated from coal mined in New Mexico"s northwest corner 230 miles away …
Read more on RenewablesBiz


“What Is This?”–Your Yes for 2015: Day One

I"m a resolution person. I love New Year"s day every year with its flip of a clean new calendar and its hope for a “redo” on the things I"ve messed up in the past. But try as I might, … I may have had great intentions. But the spotlight was shining …
Read more on Patheos (blog)


Major Crimes Recap 1/5/15: Season 3 Episode 17 "Internal Affairs"

On tonight"s episode as per the TNT synopsis, “Sanchez is put under the microscope when his mother"s (guest star Ana Mercedes) caregiver is found murdered… Rusty is forced to take on Jack (guest star Tom Berenger) when he shows …. Tao comes over and …
Read more on Celebrity Dirty Laundry



"Supernatural": I like the disease http://www.danieluk.net/news/supernatural-i-like-the-disease/ #Books, #Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment