Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Daphne Merkin on Lena Dunham, Book Criticism, and Self-Examination
That"s a very good point. In the piece about making the therapist laugh, I say that that I tried to be entertaining because I"m one of six and there wasn"t a ton of attention to go around, on top of which my parents weren"t the kind of to pay attention …
Read more on Daily Beast
Dirty Old London: The Victorian Fight Against Filth by Lee Jackson – review
Dickens instructed his builder to provide a shower bath in his new home at Tavistock Place in 1851: “What I want is a cold shower of the best quality, always charged to an unlimited extent, so that I have but to pull the string …” But for most of …
Read more on The Guardian
Daphne Merkin on Lena Dunham, Book Criticism, and Self-Examination http://www.danieluk.net/news/daphne-merkin-on-lena-dunham-book-criticism-and-self-examination/
No comments:
Post a Comment