Thursday, 22 January 2015

Best wine books of 2014: sip and flip

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Best wine books of 2014: sip and flip

I love this book, which conveys beautifully why the best wine is, at heart, an agricultural expression. While living in Italy, Heekin and her husband, Caleb Barber, fell in love with Italian food and wine culture. On returning to Vermont, they …
Read more on The Australian Financial Review


GUEST COLUMN: The address book

As I flip through the pages to find the addresses, I realize I am flipping through my life in a simple little black address book. I realize I … As a child, I loved to go to the mailbox and find a letter from my grandmother or maybe one from Santa …
Read more on Northwest Georgia News



Best wine books of 2014: sip and flip http://www.danieluk.net/news/best-wine-books-of-2014-sip-and-flip/ #Books, #Flip, #Food, #News

No comments:

Post a Comment