Sunday, 14 December 2014

Prophet Naomi Kelin's This Changes Everything

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Prophet Naomi Kelin"s This Changes Everything

Let me give you a taste of some of the rather sycophantic reviews of Naomi Klein"s This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. the Climate. One blurb says it"s “her most provocative book yet”. The strange thing is that other blurbers also said that The …
Read more on American Thinker


Loved As I Am: A Book of Frank, Honest, and Hopeful Conversion

A foreword by Christopher West and a back cover blurb by Jason Evert: even if I hadn"t heard Sr. Miriam Heidland speak at a women"s conference last year, I probably still would have jumped at the chance to read new book, Loved as I Am: An Invitation to …
Read more on National Catholic Register (blog)


"Far Cry 4" not entirely original, but ridiculously fun

You won"t find Far Cry 4"s Kyrat on any real-world map, for better or for worse. But this fictional mountainous nation, somewhere on the border of northern India, would have a Lonely Planet blurb something like this: come for the temples, prayer flags …
Read more on Portage Daily Graphic



Prophet Naomi Kelin"s This Changes Everything http://www.danieluk.net/news/prophet-naomi-kelins-this-changes-everything/ #Blurb, #World

No comments:

Post a Comment