Monday, 13 April 2015

Men's basketball starts fresh against SWOCC

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Men"s basketball starts fresh against SWOCC

Last Saturday, the Saints men basketball team fell in a close (76-70) battle to Blue Mountain CC. Mt. Hood found itself down 41-33 at the half, but made a valiant effort in the second half, outscoring the Timberwolves 37-35 only to lose by the slim …
Read more on The Advocate


“Two Steps One Sticker” Program

For most motorists the thing to remember is that when you come in to renew your registration your vehicle has to have a current inspection. If your inspection & registration are “in-sync” in the same month, great, just get a passing inspection first …
Read more on TheRecordLive.com


80"s Rock Look Inspired by Thor

As much as I love all the Marvel comic characters, Thor is undeniably my favorite. I bought this really awesome Thor t-shirt from NYCC and had a to do the perfect eye look to match it. That"s where all my eye makeup ideas come from, what I"m wearing.
Read more on The Banner Newspaper



Men"s basketball starts fresh against SWOCC http://www.danieluk.net/news/mens-basketball-starts-fresh-against-swocc/ #Comic, #Marvel

No comments:

Post a Comment