Saturday, 21 March 2015

Six clicks: Google Drive tips, tricks for power users

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Six clicks: Google Drive tips, tricks for power users

Six Clicks: Insanely great Raspberry Pi devices you can build yourself · Six clicks: Simple and time-saving Google search tricks · Six clicks: Gmail tips you might not know about · Six Clicks: How do you keep track of all your passwords. (Image: ZDNet …
Read more on ZDNet (blog)


UH says email users targeted in "phishing" attacks

The university reiterated that it does not send unsolicited messages asking for Social Security numbers, UH email user names or passwords. Those who shared confidential information via the phishing scam are advised to alert credit bureaus, file a …
Read more on Honolulu Star-Advertiser


Developments In CBS 11 I-Team Charity Bingo Investigation

NORTH TEXAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – On Monday, the CBS 11 I-Team confirmed the Director of Charity Bingo, Sandra Joseph, resigned from her post. Her resignation was submitted two days after the I-Team"s initial investigation into charity bingo in Texas.
Read more on CBS Local



Six clicks: Google Drive tips, tricks for power users http://www.danieluk.net/news/six-clicks-google-drive-tips-tricks-for-power-users/ #Google, #News

No comments:

Post a Comment