Monday, 9 March 2015

Latest Page Flip Book Software News

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Why Is India So Crazy for World Records?

“He was telling me that for the last 35 years, he can hardly sleep for more than half an hour continuously, "because every time I have to turn on my side, I have to wake up, I have to lift my hand, keep it on the other side, then turn, then sleep …
Read more on New York Times


Sebastian Seung"s Quest to Map the Human Brain

What the field needed, Tank said, was a computer program that could trace them automatically — a way to map the brain"s connections by the millions, opening a new area of scientific discovery. For Seung to tackle the problem, though, it would mean …
Read more on New York Times



Latest Page Flip Book Software News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-page-flip-book-software-news-4/ #Flip, #FlipBookSoftware, #News, #PageFlipBook, #PageFlipBookSoftware

No comments:

Post a Comment