Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Stephanie Clayton talks #ksleg, Risk, the Border War and more in this week"s …
My dating triumph/tragedy: I once burst into tears in the middle of a restaurant when my date told me that I needed to “read fewer books and watch more TV.” I consider that a triumph, by the way, as really, I saved us both a lot of time. My brush with …
Read more on Pitch Weekly
MAGCON Tour Brought a New Generation of Celebrities to Dallas
You don"t need radio or TV, or even an agent to get you thousands and millions of adoring fans. All you really need is some sort of talent, a social media platform to display it, and of course, a face 12-year-old girls will fawn over. The event that …
Read more on Dallas Observer (blog)
Latest Flipbook Tv News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-flipbook-tv-news-5/ #Books, #FlipbookTv, #Media, #News, #Tv
No comments:
Post a Comment