Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Alvin Ailey"s signature works shine at Kennedy Center
One night I"m bound to get so carried away by an Alvin Ailey performance that I"ll leap and spin through the Kennedy Center"s Hall of States and end up tumbling down the stairs to the parking garage. My last breath may very well be inspired by …
Read more on Washington Post
The Plastics, Burn Books and Spring Flings: "Mean Girls" is now a game for …
“Mean Girls is hilarious, brutal and endlessly quotable,” said Jeff Meador, founder and president of So Much Drama, maker of other fun games including Fireflies! and RuPaul"s Drag Race: Dragopolis, in a release. “I absolutely loved watching and … You …
Read more on GeekWire
UPDATE 2-Russian dual-screen YotaPhone places big bet on China
While the phone has a conventional screen for calls and other common phone functions, on the flip side it sports a second, always-on display that streams social media, text messages, maps, weather and breaking news and works as a mini e-book reader …
Read more on Reuters
Alvin Ailey"s signature works shine at Kennedy Center http://www.danieluk.net/news/alvin-aileys-signature-works-shine-at-kennedy-center/ #Books, #Flip, #Game, #Games, #News
No comments:
Post a Comment