Saturday, 14 March 2015

7 questions for singer/songwriter Scott Wooldridge

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

7 questions for singer/songwriter Scott Wooldridge

Former Squares frontman and Wooldridge Brother Scott is striking out on his own, releasing his eponymous debut solo CD. Though he lives in Minneapolis now, Wooldridge often returns to Milwaukee, where his brother and bandmate Brian remains. I asked …
Read more on OnMilwaukee.com


Packers free agency situation clouded

While Baktiari will be in line for a significant raise in two years, the fact that the other members of the line are cost-controlled for the foreseeable future may allow the Packers to spend a little more money on retaining Bulaga. But, swing tackle …
Read more on OnMilwaukee.com


How do you feel about the Bucks arena plan?

I"ve been asked across several platforms, be in talk radio, television, social media, or in person how I feel about the movement toward the construction of a new, multi-purpose arena in Downtown Milwaukee. To no surprise, I"m in favor of it. And, I …
Read more on OnMilwaukee.com



7 questions for singer/songwriter Scott Wooldridge http://www.danieluk.net/news/7-questions-for-singersongwriter-scott-wooldridge/ #Media

No comments:

Post a Comment