Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Tinder, the Fast-Growing Dating App, Taps an Age-Old Truth

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Tinder, the Fast-Growing Dating App, Taps an Age-Old Truth

As I sat in the lobby of a drab office building here, waiting to be led up to the penthouse loft of Tinder, the fast-growing dating app, I noticed that every few minutes young women would walk into the foyer, dressed in flip-flops, T-shirts and …
Read more on New York Times


Queensland premier tells Obama he is "solid" on protecting Great Barrier Reef

“If the president is concerned about the reef I absolutely want to reassure him we"ve got a government that"s really solid on reef protection, and there are many examples of that,” he told reporters. “One the things I"ll be doing in the future is …
Read more on The Guardian


Jesus Christ, Baby Daddy?

A new book claims that a lost manuscript proves that Jesus was married to the prostitute Mary Magdalene and had two children. “I swear I"ve read this story,” you say, checking the date on this article. And indeed you have. The Jesus-was-married theory …
Read more on Daily Beast



Tinder, the Fast-Growing Dating App, Taps an Age-Old Truth http://www.danieluk.net/news/tinder-the-fast-growing-dating-app-taps-an-age-old-truth/ #Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment