Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Mortal Kombat home brew flipbook animation is pretty awesome – multiple …
… between animation and "home brew" animation? I"ve never heard this term before in my life and I"m really confused right now. I looks like your standard flipbook to me. What"s the "home brew" supposed to imply here? Seems like he animated it the …
Read more on EventHubs.com
3-Minute Flip Book Animation “Pendulum” Has Japan in Tears
Even more surprising, this “film” is actually a 1038-page flip book illustrated page-by-page by Japanese comedian Tekken. If you haven"t already, we urge you to stop reading, grab a box of tissues and watch the animation (embedded via YouTube above and …
Read more on ROCKETNEWS24
Zlatan Ibrahimovic"s backheeled goal turned into a flipbook
But even he cannot have anticipated the latest accolade to come his way after his backheeled goal in the league against Bastia was turned into a flipbook. Etoilec1, who specialises in animated videos on his Facebook page, has turned his attention to …
Read more on The Guardian
Mortal Kombat home brew flipbook animation is pretty awesome - multiple ... http://www.danieluk.net/news/mortal-kombat-home-brew-flipbook-animation-is-pretty-awesome-multiple/ #Flip, #FlipBookAnimation, #FlipbookAnimation, #PageFlipBook, #Youtube
No comments:
Post a Comment