Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Lleucu Siencyn: Christmas is a time to ask questions about our society
Another mainstream celebrity comedian to have come out as anti-capitalist is Russell Brand, whose new book is called Revolution. The blurb says: “We all know the system isn"t working. Our governments are corrupt and the opposing parties pointlessly …
Read more on WalesOnline
Book records over-the-top escape from Nazi camp
The book"s blurb says Kiwis took part in the escape, but the book fails to contain any details of their heroics. NZ military historians Christopher Pugsley and Professor Glyn Harper are in the dark over the Kiwi link. Military historian Dr Damien …
Read more on Northern Star
Author: The American Dream Still Exists
And I"ve asked probably a hundred or more authors to read over my work and to see if they would blurb it. I got 10. Four from … I mean, I"ve had a book deal before that fell apart because the publisher went bankrupt, but you have to soldier on. You …
Read more on RushLimbaugh.com (subscription)
Book Review: "A Banquet of Consequences: True Life Adventures of Sex, Drugs …
The band and Rohrer"s association with them cover about 60 pages of the 280 in the book, making the blurb from recording engineer Russ Gary which states that "No one has told the Creedence story as eloquently" rather misleading. While Rohrer was …
Read more on seattlepi.com (blog)
Lleucu Siencyn: Christmas is a time to ask questions about our society http://www.danieluk.net/news/lleucu-siencyn-christmas-is-a-time-to-ask-questions-about-our-society/ #Blurb, #TheBlurb
No comments:
Post a Comment