Thursday, 11 December 2014

Houston report's significance for deaths at sea

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Houston report"s significance for deaths at sea

The Houston report offers a powerful international law template by which to measure the border protection system"s adherence to its safety-of-life-at-sea (SOLAS) obligations to asylum seekers in its detection, interception and rescue operations. The …
Read more on Eureka Street


Creating Christmas Memories

When I came across an article in last year"s Boston Globe that included links to the Sear"s Wish Book I was beyond thrilled. Viewing … I laughed when I saw the reversible Flip Wilson/Geraldine Doll, the Weebles Wobble But They Don"t Fall Down toys …
Read more on Patch.com


Dear Food Diary: I Hate You

This and other health websites provided not only information, but actual diary templates. How could I fail? I failed. It was terrible. Keeping a food diary was like constantly making a list of things I did wrong. Once, I made a Wordle out of my food …
Read more on Dallas Observer (blog)



Houston report"s significance for deaths at sea http://www.danieluk.net/news/houston-reports-significance-for-deaths-at-sea/ #Actual, #Flip, #Food

No comments:

Post a Comment