Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Hey there Mr. Blue Sky
We were remarking only the other day how beautifully clear the skies were during the recent volcanic ash flight ban. So far we"ve seen a couple of projects that have used the suspension of the UK airspace for inspiration… Olie Kay (he of our B-Line …
Read more on Creative Review (blog)
Paul Swaney
Sports and travel have long been my two passions. When I stumbled upon Bleacher Report in March 2009, I did not have a real interest in writing, but I have steadily enjoyed learning to like writing. More importantly, I love to explore interesting …
Read more on Bleacher Report
Video of our new FREE iPad/digital magazine Technode
Introducing Technode; the new, free quarterly digital technology magazine from the editorial team behind Tech Digest and Shiny Shiny! Available on all iOS devices as an app, as a web edition and PDF version for other operating systems via Magcloud.com …
Read more on Shiny Shiny
Hey there Mr. Blue Sky http://www.danieluk.net/news/hey-there-mr-blue-sky/ #Magazine, #Magcloud, #MagcloudCom, #PDF, #Technology
No comments:
Post a Comment