Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Excitement builds to "family fun day" Sunday on I-96
Several people have expressed interest in the event, posting comments to the hometownlife.com Facebook page and tagging friends they"d like to bring along. "I remember riding my bike on that freeway before it opened. I should come and relive a memory," …
Read more on Hometownlife.com
Volunteers give school house a little TLC
Built between 1916 and 1921, the building was designated a Michigan State Historic Site in 1994 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997. It is owned by the Redford Union School District. Then there they were out there on a …
Read more on Hometownlife.com
Voters show overwhelming support for Northville library
As his father Mark Splan casts his vote at Northville"s Silver Springs Elementary, his son Noah, 3, waits patiently. (Photo: JOHN HEIDER | STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER ). 137 CONNECT 5 TWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE. If there was ever any doubt …
Read more on Hometownlife.com
Excitement builds to "family fun day" Sunday on I-96 http://www.danieluk.net/news/excitement-builds-to-family-fun-day-sunday-on-i-96/ #Facebook, #Page
No comments:
Post a Comment