Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Cockroaches and geckos disappear by swinging under ledges… and inspire …
One minute, a cockroach is running headfirst off a ledge. The next minute, it"s gone, apparently having plummeted to its doom. But wait! It"s actually clinging to the underside of the ledge! This cockroach has watched one too many action movies. The …
Read more on Discover Magazine (blog)
Harvard cracks DNA storage, crams 700 terabytes of data into a single gram
In Church and Kosuri"s case, they have successfully stored around 700 kilobytes of data in DNA — Church"s latest book, in fact — and proceeded to make 70 billion copies (which they claim, jokingly, makes it the best-selling book of all time …
Read more on ExtremeTech
I"m an adult diagnosed with ADHD – but I always knew
He was tugging on his mom"s shirt, pinching the kid beside him, kicking his flip flops around. I could see other parents muttering, and his mother rolling her eyes, and knew … I could be waiting for a bus or reading a book I love: my knee can bounce …
Read more on Globe and Mail
NPR Music"s 100 Favorite Songs Of 2012
It"s the flip-side of her signature "I Can"t Make You Love Me": This time she"s the heartbreaker, and it hurts just as much. … An ode to ladies as funny as it is feminist from a former member of Das Racist, the kind of sensitive guy who doesn"t just …
Read more on NPR (blog)
Cockroaches and geckos disappear by swinging under ledges… and inspire ... http://www.danieluk.net/news/cockroaches-and-geckos-disappear-by-swinging-under-ledges-and-inspire/ #Flip, #Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment