Post from http://www.danieluk.net
A New Toni Morrison Novel Will Arrive in April
In news that amounts to at least an 8 on the literary Richter scale, Knopf has announced that it will publish Toni Morrison"s 11th novel in April 2015. At that point, book world luminaries will hurriedly convene to invent new prizes, because the 83 …
Read more on Slate Magazine (blog)
White Sox Non-Tender Deadline Results: Carroll, Snodgrass, Viciedo and more
As far as the rest of the 4 to be tendered contracts for 2015, those were kind of already assumed in my book. The offseason rolls on and it"s been a pretty satisfying one for the White Sox, and there"s still a lot of time left. The season 2015 is …
Read more on ChicagoNow (blog)
Ramblings: Washington Trip Was A Welcome One
Against Lakeview, the team from Louisiana (whose program blurb claimed they had three DI prospects – I suspect they have more than that), Topper Dylan Miller acquitted himself well and no one looked out of place with them once sea legs were acquired …
Read more on thejournal-news.net
The Rain by Virginia Bergin – review
I personally didn"t enjoy this book at all. I didn"t think that the story flowed and I found most of it pretty confusing. I was excited to read the book, and after reading the blurb I thought the rain that could kill you" idea was a really great …
Read more on The Guardian
A New Toni Morrison Novel Will Arrive in April http://www.danieluk.net/news/a-new-toni-morrison-novel-will-arrive-in-april/ #Blurb, #Magazine, #News, #Publish, #TheBlurb
No comments:
Post a Comment