Wednesday, 10 December 2014

14 Tips for Using Your Blog to Start a Writing Business

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

14 Tips for Using Your Blog to Start a Writing Business

Some blog templates may undermine the impression you are trying to create. For example, any template with white font … So include a link or blurb somewhere on your blog that makes it clear you"re open for business. This sounds so obvious that it may …
Read more on Small Business Trends


Why Norman Records is a masterclass of ecommerce design

Obviously I"m biased. I buy a lot of records. I write about music on a daily basis. I"m a sucker for online shopping. Therefore Norman Records hits my sweet spot. There are plenty of other record stores out there that have a perfectly acceptable online …
Read more on Econsultancy (blog)


How to take great holiday photos

If the notion of your own photography book appeals, templates from companies like Blurb and Apple make it surprisingly easy to achieve professional results. They also offer thoughtful details like GPS tagging and mapping. Never underestimate the appeal …
Read more on Telegraph.co.uk


Huntington Beach celebrates 100 years of surf

Surfer George Freeth"s arrival to Huntington Beach on June 20, 1914 was announced in a small blurb in a newspaper, among a listing for an afternoon filled with activities – including Freeth demonstrating his “surf riding” skills at 2:30 p.m. that …
Read more on OCRegister



14 Tips for Using Your Blog to Start a Writing Business http://www.danieluk.net/news/14-tips-for-using-your-blog-to-start-a-writing-business/ #Apple, #Blurb, #HowTo

No comments:

Post a Comment