Post from http://www.danieluk.net
The Key to Content-Heavy Apps
[B]ut I don"t really like having to flip, flip, flip pages just to see multiple articles," says a highly rated reviewer, who goes by Grape Julius, in the Apple App Store. The view from Julius, which is echoed by critics elsewhere, is that people who …
Read more on EContent (press release)
The Hound of the Baskervilles
I am slowly accepting the arrival of the ebook. I have nothing against them, I just don"t prefer them over actual, physical books. One of the things I like best about books is being able to flip through pages, start here or there, and go hither and …
Read more on Norwich Bulletin (blog)
PUB HTML5 Digital Magazine Maker Wants to Replace Print Publication
Interactive page flip magazines, catalogs, brochures and multi-page newsletters are easily created and placed on a business website. Customers are more likely to purchase from a site where the searching is as easy as “flipping” the pages. Increasing …
Read more on Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)
The Key to Content-Heavy Apps http://www.danieluk.net/news/the-key-to-content-heavy-apps/ #Books, #Content, #Ebook, #Flip, #Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment