Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Anal sex jokes got me through my dad"s funeral
Last Father"s Day, I think I bought “Bob Dylan: Behind the Shades Revisited,” and an empty MTM 380/9MM 100 Round Flip-Top Ammo Box I found on Ebay. The first? … The day after my father dies, a friend suggests I make a memory book. “With photos and …
Read more on Salon
Men, Women & Children offers cinematic brilliance
Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Zuckerberg epitomized the generational leader of interconnected online users, right down to the blank stares and flip flops. But the film has … This is emphasized by Tim"s fascination with Carl Sagan"s book Pale Blue Dot. At …
Read more on N.C. State University Technician Online
Area schools flip the switch to go high-tech in classrooms
"Carrying a paper book around is really outdated now," said John Sanderback, network administrator at the Beaver Valley Intermediate Unit. Sanderback is one of the professionals who advise school districts in Beaver County about how to implement and …
Read more on Timesonline.com
Anal sex jokes got me through my dad"s funeral http://www.danieluk.net/news/anal-sex-jokes-got-me-through-my-dads-funeral/ #Flip, #HowTo
No comments:
Post a Comment