Saturday, 20 September 2014

Powerful Yet Affordable Personal Scanner – Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Powerful Yet Affordable Personal Scanner – Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100

For a number of years now, I"ve had a serious fascination with personal scanners… and I"ve used a mix of brand and models to get where I am today — a 99% paper-free home office. Whenever possible, I try to find and download user guides, instruction …
Read more on GeekDad (blog)


Amazon Invites Children"s Book Authors To Kindle Direct Publishing, Rolls Out

They would then also have the ability use other marketing tools available to Select authors, like the Kindle Countdown Deals and Free Book Promotions. … Meanwhile, illustrated book authors can import files in PDF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, and PPM formats …
Read more on TechCrunch


Powerful Yet Affordable Personal Scanner – Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 http://www.danieluk.net/news/powerful-yet-affordable-personal-scanner-fujitsu-scansnap-ix100/ #Download, #PDF, #Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment