Wednesday, 10 September 2014

No Such Thing As A Free Lunch: IRS Mulls Tax On Employee Meals

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

No Such Thing As A Free Lunch: IRS Mulls Tax On Employee Meals

When I was contemplating where I might want to practice after law school, I was struck by the description of one particular firm in Philadelphia with a thriving tax practice. A former partner warned me off, explaining that they brought lunch to your desk.
Read more on Forbes


Administrative Action on Immigration Reform

Endnotes and citations are available in the PDF and Scribd versions. Administrative Action on Immigration Reform; Download the report: PDF; Download introduction & summary: PDF; Read it in your browser: Scribd. In the coming months, President Barack …
Read more on Center For American Progress


No Such Thing As A Free Lunch: IRS Mulls Tax On Employee Meals http://www.danieluk.net/news/no-such-thing-as-a-free-lunch-irs-mulls-tax-on-employee-meals/ #PDF, #Scribd

No comments:

Post a Comment