Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Hobby Lobby to Open Store in Bouquet Center
Hobby Lobby, the Oklahoma-based craft store chain involved in a controversial Supreme Court decision, recently signed a lease on a Santa Clarita Valley property, according to a real estate site. “Hobby Lobby has signed a lease for the former 52,000 …
Read more on SCVNEWS.com
Conservation groups challenge legality of Maligne Lake development in Jasper …
Conservation groups have launched a legal challenge against Parks Canada in an attempt to block a controversial development at Maligne Lake in Jasper National Park. Ecojustice, the Canadian Parks and Wilderness … View this document on Scribd …
Read more on MetroNews Canada
Review: E-book services offer plenty
Oyster and Scribd let you read as many books as you want for a monthly price — $ 10 for Oyster and $ 9 for Scribd. I was skeptical at first. I can never find enough time to read, and I"m picky about what I do read. I was worried about their limited book …
Read more on Waterbury Republican American
Latest Scribd Legal News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-scribd-legal-news/ #Books, #Document, #News, #Scribd, #ScribdLegal
No comments:
Post a Comment