Post from http://www.danieluk.net
The Both at Kessler Theater, 8/12/14
To be completely honest, I have been an Aimee Mann fangirl since I first heard her work for the Magnolia soundtrack years ago. When the news broke last year that she was planning to join up with Ted Leo to form the Both, I was disappointed — if only …
Read more on Dallas Observer (blog)
Trial for Shelter Insurance claims over Mamtek bonds postponed
JEFFERSON CITY — A new judge and new issues to resolve will postpone the trial over claims by Shelter Insurance Cos. that it was defrauded out of $ 5.6 million invested in an artificial sweetener factory planned for Moberly. Circuit Judge Jon Beetem, …
Read more on Columbia Daily Tribune
Judge issues restraining order on Opus project
Boone County Circuit Judge Christine Carpenter has issued a temporary restraining order against the city of Columbia restricting it from taking action on The Opus Group"s planned 259-bed student apartment complex on Locust Street at Seventh and Eighth …
Read more on Columbia Daily Tribune
Latest Flipbook App News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-flipbook-app-news/ #FlipbookApp, #News
No comments:
Post a Comment