Sunday, 14 September 2014

I Read and Replied to Every Single PR Email I Received for a Week

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

I Read and Replied to Every Single PR Email I Received for a Week

What if I"m turning my back on the next great American cookbook or home appliance chain or photos of LeAnn Rimes"s latest outfit? I resolved to find out. Inspired by New York magazine"s “I Talked to Strangers for a Week, and It Did Not Go Well,” I set …
Read more on Newsweek


Free in DC: Part I

Finally I reached the last exhibit which was a photo exhibit by a man named Joshua Yospin, called “American Sequitor”. It"s purpose is to show the irony of our society, and it was by far my favorite. His photos … Before I left I decided to lounge on …
Read more on The Georgetown Voice (blog)


I Read and Replied to Every Single PR Email I Received for a Week http://www.danieluk.net/news/i-read-and-replied-to-every-single-pr-email-i-received-for-a-week/ #Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment