Sunday 31 August 2014

Latest Electronic Flip Book News

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

The Weekly Interview: Bob Mould

Bob Mould is many things: punk icon, noted memoirist, electronic enthusiast, skilled DJ and ferocious live performer. With his latest solo record—this year's harrowing, vulnerable and ultimately … Maybe that was something I learned how to do from …
Read more on Las Vegas Weekly


Op-Ed: Nostalgia can be blinding

Whenever I flip open the comic books I drew in elementary school, a wave of nostalgia rolls over me. I remember all of my friends and the hours spent playing outside during lunchtime. I remember watching … E-books may not have the homey, nostalgic …
Read more on San Jose Mercury News


A (moving) play in a park: 'The Tempest' at Franconia; Davina and the

Savage, Minnesota resident Mueske is a poet and electronic musician whose new book, “Slower Than Stars,” has been described as “playful, irreverent, surreal, and deeply lyrical.” Tucson-based Carter has been called a “twisted, punk Billy Collins.” Both …
Read more on MinnPost



Latest Electronic Flip Book News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-electronic-flip-book-news-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment