Saturday, 6 June 2015

Walter: Driving while white, and yet stilll fearful

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Walter: Driving while white, and yet stilll fearful

Well, I told myself, I"d quickly pull my registration from the glove box so the officer would not see me reaching for something. … I can turn brown if I tan long and carefully. … I can stand on my porch hanging onto the top of my screen door …
Read more on Roanoke Times


Blame them not

Their employers preach them patience but that does not stop the to-be-paid bills to land on time. No sooner does the calendar page flip to the next month than the house-owner, milkman, grocer, school administration, domestic staff start knocking on the …
Read more on The News International


Chaos on Kos: 300 migrants arrive a DAY… and now they turn on "incompetent

Migrants trapped on the island of Kos today blame the "incompetent" Greek authorities for the situation there. Boat people who have descended on the Greek island are holed up in a filthy abandoned hotel with no running water or toilets and are sleeping …
Read more on Daily Mail


Browns notebook: "Flip" talks Johnny Football

DeFilippo thinks current No. 1 QB Josh McCown, entering his 14th NFL season, will like the Browns" running game. They both were with the Raiders in 2007. “I don"t think he"s been at a place where (coaches) feel as confident taking some of the pressure …
Read more on Massillon Independent



Walter: Driving while white, and yet stilll fearful http://www.danieluk.net/news/walter-driving-while-white-and-yet-stilll-fearful/ #Flip, #Game, #News, #Page, #Screen

No comments:

Post a Comment