Friday, 22 May 2015

Netflix tops 60 million subscribers as international growth continues to surge

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Netflix tops 60 million subscribers as international growth continues to surge

The flip side is that Netflix is growing much faster. It added 13 million new members in 2014 compared with HBO"s 5 million. But even if it were to double its size to 120 million, at its current margins it wouldn"t have nearly HBO"s profits. Those …
Read more on The Verge


Bethenny Frankel Weighs 115 Pounds: "I Am Thin"

Bethenny Frankel has nothing to hide. To promote the return of Bravo"s The Real Housewives of New York City, as well as her new book, I Suck at Relationships So You Don"t Have To, the reality star appeared on NBC"s Today Monday. Speaking to Savannah …
Read more on E! Online


Clinton hedges on hot-button trade deal, amid pressure from left

“She will soon have to decide whether she will continue standing with the sitting Democratic president on trade, or whether she will flip flop and join the union activists who are vehemently opposed to this bipartisan deal," said Jeff Bechdel …
Read more on Fox News


Life as a Copy Editor Means Noticing Incorect Details Everywhere

I became a copy editor by accident four years ago. I saw a tweet (accidentally posted, I would later find out) advertising a part-time copy editing position at Slate. I hadn"t thought of myself for such a role previously; a poor speller, I rarely copy …
Read more on Slate Magazine



Netflix tops 60 million subscribers as international growth continues to surge http://www.danieluk.net/news/netflix-tops-60-million-subscribers-as-international-growth-continues-to-surge/ #Flip, #Magazine, #News

No comments:

Post a Comment