Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Solar Impulse 2 is off to a flying start under the sun
“Maybe we"ll flip a coin to decide,” joked Piccard. Its pilot will be linked to a control centre in Monaco where 65 weathermen, air traffic controllers and engineers will be stationed. A team of 65 support staff will travel with the two pilots. “It is …
Read more on Khaleej Times
Best friends Scott Jorgensen and Joe Warren to meet at Grapple at the Garden …
On the flip side to that, I"ve done this before, I"ve done it for a lot more money, and I"ve done it in front of a lot more people. Fighting Urijah [Faber] for the main event, … Damacio Page will take on Shawn Bunch (Edinboro). Also three-time NCAA …
Read more on MMA Fighting
Latest Page Flip Xml News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-page-flip-xml-news-8/ #Flip, #News, #Page, #PageFlipXml
No comments:
Post a Comment