Saturday, 23 May 2015

Injuries can't keep UW-L's Vomacka from smiling, leading Eagles

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Injuries can"t keep UW-L"s Vomacka from smiling, leading Eagles

You know where you are flipping, you know where you are at (called air awareness),” Vomacka said. “I can still remember going around the house doing cartwheels and forward rolls and my mom, she just knew I had a lot of energy and knew I needed an …
Read more on La Crosse Tribune


Awesome Holiday Parties in Boston Tech This Year [Photos]

Two DigitasLBi employee bands, as well as a DJ, provided the live entertainment. Attendees entered to win a range of raffle prizes, from Kindles to extra days off. Then they posed in the photo and flip book booths. Those who dared set foot on the dance …
Read more on BostInno


REGION: Deaf students signing Seuss on Read Across America

Tamara Tadevosyan, 8, said she enjoyed the performance. Tamara said her favorite book is “Drama” by Raina Telgemeier. “I love that book. It"s so funny and it"s a cool book,” she said. “The sisters (in the book) are always fighting just like me and my …
Read more on Press-Enterprise



Injuries can"t keep UW-L"s Vomacka from smiling, leading Eagles http://www.danieluk.net/news/injuries-cant-keep-uw-ls-vomacka-from-smiling-leading-eagles/ #Flip, #Win

No comments:

Post a Comment