Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts bombed
… each other perfect haircuts while flying through the air, I was gobsmacked, sure," says Eva Spell, who was in the audience for the Chinese dance troupe"s Friday-night performance. "But it didn"t make me want to spray-paint a review 10 feet high on …
Read more on Orlando Weekly
Home is wherever I"m with you
She was a rather cruel headmistress, and I found that I could take little stick figures and by drawing one and then another make a little flipbook, so Miss Radosevich was beheaded as you flipped that book. And then even better, you could flip it …
Read more on Boulder Weekly
Man uses flip book animation to propose to his girlfriend
It"s not about the money spent but the thought that counts – and this chap has definitely gone the extra mile with his animated proposal. Using the medium of a flip book, he started off with an innocuous tale of a couple playing fetch with a pet dog …
Read more on Metro
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts bombed http://www.danieluk.net/news/dr-phillips-center-for-the-performing-arts-bombed/ #Flip, #FlipBookAnimation
No comments:
Post a Comment