Post from http://www.danieluk.net
Lewis Hamilton & Tom Daley: The 10 things you didn"t know
I read a book. At the moment I"m reading The Hunger Games in Spanish." Lewis can dive from the top board. "My mum used to work at the local pool and for my eighth birthday we had a pool party. And then this professional diver came over and took me to …
Read more on BBC News
UFC Fight Night 63 Predictions: Will Chad Mendes Bully Ricardo Lamas?
I like both of these 11-2 fighters, so it"s a coin flip, but Clarke has momentum. Vince: I really enjoy that both guys have Top Gun nicknames. Who put this fight together, David Miscavige? Anyway, Chiesa is a heavy favorite, but I have to wonder if …
Read more on UPROXX (press release) (blog)
Lewis Hamilton & Tom Daley: The 10 things you didn"t know http://www.danieluk.net/news/lewis-hamilton-tom-daley-the-10-things-you-didnt-know/ #Flip, #Games, #News
No comments:
Post a Comment