Thursday, 9 April 2015

David Duchovny: 'I Like Fooling Around With Words'

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

David Duchovny: "I Like Fooling Around With Words"

He would"ve said, “I don"t blurb, and I don"t like using blurb as a verb.” You majored in English at Princeton, and your thesis was called “The Schizophrenic Critique of Pure Reason in Beckett"s Early Novels.” What? You know what the alternative title …
Read more on New York Times


NVIDIA GRID Game Streaming Service To Become Commercial Service

As part of NVIDIA"s suite of GDC 2015 announcements, the company has announced that their GRID game streaming service is getting a promotion from beta to a commercial service. First introduced back in 2013 as a beta project for NVIDIA"s SHIELD …
Read more on AnandTech


Travels with My Censor

At Shanghai Translation, each manuscript passes through three levels of political review: the editor, his supervisor, and the head of the company. Occasionally …. Zhang hadn"t expected the blurb to cause trouble, but such unpredictability is key to …
Read more on The New Yorker



David Duchovny: "I Like Fooling Around With Words" http://www.danieluk.net/news/david-duchovny-i-like-fooling-around-with-words/ #Blurb, #Game, #Nvidia, #TheBlurb, #Words

No comments:

Post a Comment