Thursday, 13 November 2014

Shia LaBeouf speaks of time in jail, blames 'existential crisis'

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Shia LaBeouf speaks of time in jail, blames "existential crisis"

And there was also this bowl of these really malicious tweets. So, people would come in and read them. I was sitting in there broken. I was really truly apologetic, so I was sort of like apologizing to the public in a way. So, I thought for sure people …
Read more on Daily Digest


Robots use snake-tech to climb sandy dunes

“We are interested in how animals move on different types of granular and complex surfaces. The idea of moving on flowing materials like sand can be useful in a broad sense. This is one of the nicest examples of collaboration between biology and …
Read more on Daily Digest


Texas nurse believed to have contracted Ebola

It appears that a nurse at a Texas hospital has contracted Ebola, but confirmation of that will come later on today according to Fox News. The nurse who preliminarily tested positive for Ebola is said to have had “extensive contact” with Thomas Eric …
Read more on Daily Digest


Shia LaBeouf speaks of time in jail, blames "existential crisis" http://www.danieluk.net/news/shia-labeouf-speaks-of-time-in-jail-blames-existential-crisis/ #News

No comments:

Post a Comment