Post from http://www.danieluk.net
"Reflections of South Carolina:" Book captures Palmetto state through …
“Wherever we turn, we run into a monument, trip over a historical marker or face some clue of who we are and where we came from,” Mary Alice Monroe, New York Times best-selling author, wrote in the book"s foreword. “South Carolina is a state of …
Read more on Aiken Standard
Decor ideas worth stealing
"I sort of think about this book as being a design buffet," the genial designer said. "Whether you live in small apartment or a grand country home, I want everyone and anyone to be able to flip through the pages and say: "Oh, I like that idea," or …
Read more on Hamilton Spectator
William Gibson coaxes the future out of the present
He was late to give up his flip-phone because not having an iPhone allowed him to observe – “dispassionately, anthropologically” – how other people interacted with theirs. It"s an interesting … Twelve books in, Gibson knows his process. “What I have …
Read more on The Missoulian
Latest Flipping Books News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-flipping-books-news-2/ #Books, #Flip, #FlippingBooks, #Iphone, #News
No comments:
Post a Comment