Post from http://www.danieluk.net
I think Mark Twain is stalking me
Until I"m at the eye doctor"s office leafing through a magazine, I flip the page and there"s Mark Twain"s life being compared to the soundtrack of a new CD by Shovels and Rope. “Mark Twain,” I say. “I"m going to find out about you.” And I do. I find …
Read more on Fort Mills Times
With Virgin Galactic Crash, Richard Branson on Overcoming Obstacles
"[A] falsehood is that some obstacles are insurmountable. With the right attitude, application–and of course a bit of luck–anything is possible. An obstacle is defined as "a thing that blocks one"s way or prevents or hinders progress." What if you …
Read more on Inc.com
Shakin" It Up– For the Elites, Education for the 99% Is Not Part of the Plan
One is composed of laborers, workers who can flip burgers and mow lawns and do laundry and hoe tomatoes. The other is composed of soldiers, front-line fodder for America"s endless war, mindless bodies programmed to charge the hill on command. Neither …
Read more on OpEdNews
I think Mark Twain is stalking me http://www.danieluk.net/news/i-think-mark-twain-is-stalking-me/ #Flip, #Magazine, #Page
No comments:
Post a Comment