Friday, 17 April 2015

Make this display frame that holds 10 comic books

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Make this display frame that holds 10 comic books

It keeps my comics clean and dust-free and proudly displays the book of my choice on the top of the stack: a BRPD #1 comic singed by the entire Dark Horse team, creator Mike Mignola, colorist Dave Stewart, artist Guy Davis, and editor Scott Allie! Best …
Read more on Boing Boing


Portland photographer Jake Shivery"s 8×10 portrait project becomes book (Photos)

Shivery"s finished prints are contact prints, where the negative is sandwiched with a sheet of photo paper and exposed, thus creating a one-to-one representation of the original. No cropping, no … Shivery, 43, calls it a giant flip-book of people …
Read more on OregonLive.com


Kate Mulgrew: The Child I Gave Up

I offered to quit, but instead, the show"s creator, Claire Labine, wrote my pregnancy into the show. Three days after I gave birth … As my friend Beth (to whom the book is dedicated) told me then, it"s all about what is best for the baby. But I had …
Read more on AARP News



Make this display frame that holds 10 comic books http://www.danieluk.net/news/make-this-display-frame-that-holds-10-comic-books/ #Books, #Comic, #Flip, #News

No comments:

Post a Comment