Monday, 16 March 2015

Latest Page Flip Jquery News

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

"Faking It" react: Brazilian babes and spilled secrets

I hate to say this—really, I do—but I think I might officially have a least favorite episode of Faking It. That"s not to say that this week"s romp through teenage hormones was bad; it just wasn"t quite Faking It good, either. A lot of that hinges on …
Read more on Entertainment Weekly


"Million Dollar Listing LA" recap: High tension, high stakes

He and his real estate partner–brother Michael have contracted with a developer who wants to flip a home for a price of $ 800 a square foot. Not too shabby. Josh thinks he could sell the place for $ 1,000/foot, even though the developer thinks its too high.
Read more on Entertainment Weekly


Catching up on "Covert Affairs"

Annie"s only choice is to turn herself in to the man she"s been tracking forever. The look on Henry"s face when he realizes that Annie isn"t dead is a mixture of smugness and admiration. No matter how many times he kills this woman, she just won"t stay …
Read more on Entertainment Weekly



Latest Page Flip Jquery News http://www.danieluk.net/news/latest-page-flip-jquery-news-8/ #Flip, #News, #Page, #PageFlipJquery, #Square

No comments:

Post a Comment