Friday, 13 February 2015

How Many White People Does It Take to Ruin a Good Joke?

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

How Many White People Does It Take to Ruin a Good Joke?

“White people be like "40 degrees F is the perfect weather to wear basketball shorts and flip-flops."” “White people be like, "I"m not just white, I"m: … Those lines (and many others that I could have included, if I had room) were all sourced from …
Read more on The New Republic


Adios RadioShack and thanks for all the batteries

Regardless, after every transaction he would pull out a receipt book and and write down what I had bought and ask for my name and address. Every. Single. Time. It"s a joke now … Online shopping and a lack of foresight killed it. Someday someone will …
Read more on The Next Web


AnyFlip Delivers a Revolutionary Flash eBook Maker to the Digital Content Market

The latest flash eBook maker allows people to make their digital publications engaging with realistic effects online with ease. AnyFlip, the … Users quickly upload a PDF and convert it into a realistic Flash and HTML5 flipbook in only a few minutes …
Read more on Press Release Rocket



How Many White People Does It Take to Ruin a Good Joke? http://www.danieluk.net/news/how-many-white-people-does-it-take-to-ruin-a-good-joke/ #Content, #Ebook, #Flip, #Html5Flipbook, #PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment