Thursday, 22 January 2015

Matt Day: Gentleman And Photographer

Post from http://www.danieluk.net

Matt Day: Gentleman And Photographer

Michael Ernest Sweet: Matt, let"s begin by talking about your new book, Friend of Mine, coming soon from Blurb. I"m exclusively a book photographer. I have literally three photographs available in print in a gallery in Paris and that"s it. I love books …
Read more on Huffington Post


Time magazine wants to know if you want to ban the word "feminist"

They are just tired of celebrities being asked if they consider themselves feminists (the blurb"s author reiterated this on Twitter). The question … of people over. Some folks – including Roxanne Gray, author of the recent book “Bad Feminist” — were …
Read more on Washington Post


The best culture gifts for Christmas

I"ve got Joy Division oven gloves.” And lo and behold, some enterprising soul has now made some. Wear while humming Glove Will Tear Us Apart. (stolliclothing.co.uk, £14.99). Smart spoons. Designed to go where no ordinary spoon can reach, these five …
Read more on The Guardian



Matt Day: Gentleman And Photographer http://www.danieluk.net/news/matt-day-gentleman-and-photographer/ #Blurb, #Books, #Magazine, #TheBlurb, #Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment